CDPro 293-1 Medium(1X), Liquid
BPM CDPro 293-1 Medium is specifically designed and optimized for recombinant 293 cells (293F, 293 E1, 293T, 293A, 293FT, HEK293) for high density of suspension culture. CDPro 293-1 medium is suitable for cell culture process of pilot and commercial scale production of protein and adenovirus, influenza virus or viral vectors. CDPro 293-1 is an animal origin-free, chemically defined medium that contains no proteins, polypeptides, hydrolysates, or components of unknown composition. This medium also supports PER.C6® cell growth, infection of virus and further production.
- Designed for suspension culture of 293 cells
- For application of protein expression and virus production in 293 cells
- Low osmolality characteristics facilitate fed batch process development and optimization
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
- Extensive support by cell culture expert
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|1X||293||Liquid||Serum Free||Low||No||Suspension Culture||Yes|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Protein-Free, Chemically Defined;Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only||18 months|
|Catalog #||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1131-11||CDPro 293-1 Medium||500mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1131-12||CDPro 293-1 Medium||1000mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1131-13||CDPro 293-1 Medium||10L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
- CDPro 293-1 requires supplementation of L-glutamine or Ala-Gln dipeptide prior to use.
- L-glutamine level must be considered in fed batch or perfusion model or your cells are sensitive to ammonia which is more likely generated in presence of high concentration of glutamine.
Cell Culture Conditions:
Standard cell culture conditions of growing 293 cells in CDPro 293-1 medium are 36 to 38°C in a humidified air of 5-8% CO2. Under aseptic and cultivation conditions, cell culture vessel can be shaker flask, spinner flask and Wave or any other stirred bioreactors. Shaker flask volume can be from 125 mL to 1000 mL with approximate 20% to 30% working volume in suspension, and an orbital shaker platform rotating at 115 to 150 rpm is recommended. Loosen caps of flasks or use with vented caps for gas exchange is required for high density cell growth. Avoid overexposure of cultures to light.
|Catalog #||Product Name||Descriptions|
|CM-1121||CDPro CHO-1 Medium||Specially designed for transfected CHO cells|
|CM-1122||CDPro CHO-2 Medium||Specially designed for CHO-K1,CHO-S and GS CHO|
|CM-1141||CDPro HM-1 Medium||Specially designed for NS0 and Hybrimoma cell culture|
|CM-1156||CD 293 TGE Medium||Serum free medium for transient transfection|
|CF-1120||CD Feed CHO MAX-1||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|
|CF-1121||CD Feed CHO MAX-2||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|