CDPro CHO-1 Medium, Powder
BPM CDPro CHO -1 Medium is specifically designed and optimized for growth of recombinant CHO cells(e.g. CHO-S,CHO-K1,CHO-K1SV,DG44 and DUX-B11) in serum free and suspension culture. It is suitable for cell culture process of pilot and comme0072cial scale production of antibody/protein. CDPro CHO-1 is an animal origin-free, chemically defined medium that contains no proteins, polypeptides, hydrolysates, or components of unknown composition.
- Specially designed for transfected CHO cells
- Easy adaptation for hard grow cells
- Support extremely high density cell culture up to million cells per ml
- Low osmolality characteristics facilitate fed batch process development and optimization
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
- Extensive support by cell culture expert
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|1X||CHO||Powder||Serum Free||Low||No||Suspension Culture||No|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Protein-Free, Chemically Defined;Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only||24 months|
|Catalog #||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1221-11||CDPro CHO-1 Medium||10L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1221-12||CDPro CHO-1 Medium||50L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1221-13||CDPro CHO-1 Medium||100L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
- CDPro CHO-1 requires supplementation of L-glutamine (4 - 6 mM final concentration) or Ala-Gln dipeptide (4 mM final concentration), sodium bicarbonate (2.3 g/L) for pH adjustment prior to use.
- CDPro CHO-1 is made without hypoxanthine and thymidine to support DHFR amplified systems. For other applications, HT supplementation is required prior to use
- L-glutamine level must be considered in fed batch or perfusion model or your cells are sensitive to ammonia which is more likely generated in presence of high concentration of glutamine.
- Formulated without phenol red to avoid estrogen-like effects of phenol red.
Cell Culture Conditions:
Standard cell culture conditions of growing CHO cells in CDPro CHO-1 medium are 36 to 38°C in a humidified air of 5-8% CO2. Under aseptic and cultivation conditions, cell culture vessel can be shaker flask, spinner flask and Wave or any other stirred bioreactors. Shaker flask volume can be from 125 mL to 1000 mL with approximate 20% to 30% working volume in suspension, and an orbital shaker platform rotating at 115 to 150 rpm is recommended. Loosen caps of flasks or use with vented caps for gas exchange is required for high density cell growth. Avoid overexposure of cultures to light.
|Catalog #||Product Name||Descriptions|
|CM-1222||CDPro CHO-2 Medium||Specially designed for CHO-K1,CHO-S and GS CHO|
|CM-1223||CDPro CHO-3 Medium||Universal CHO medium|
|CM-1224||PFPro CHO-1 Medium||Specially designed for DHFR deficient CHO cells|
|CM-1225||PFPro CHO-2 Medium||Easy adaptation CHO medium(coming soon)|
|CF-1220||CD Feed CHO MAX-1||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|
|CF-1221||CD Feed CHO MAX-2||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|