CDPro CHO-3 Medium, Powder
BPM CDPro CHO -3 Medium is specifically designed and optimized for recombinant CHO cells (CHO-K1, DG44, DXB11, CHO-S, GS CHO) for easy adaptation without compromising on room of further process development. It is an idea choice when customer have established cell line using serum contained medium and want shift to a chemically defined culture environment for further process development. CDPro CHO-3 medium is suitable for cell culture process of pilot and commercial scale production of antibody/protein. CDPro CHO-3 is an animal origin-free, chemically defined medium that contains no proteins, polypeptides, hydrolysates, or components of unknown composition.
- Designed for recombinant CHO cell
- Well-balanced medium for easy adaptation and process development needs
- Low osmolality characteristics facilitate fed batch process development and optimization
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
- Extensive support by cell culture expert
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|1X||CHO||Powder||Serum Free||Low||No||Suspension Culture||No|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Protein-Free, Chemically Defined;Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only.||18 months|
|Catalog #||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1223-11||CDPro CHO-3 Medium||10L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1223-12||CDPro CHO-3 Medium||50L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1223-13||CDPro CHO-3 Medium||1000L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
- CDPro CHO-3 requires supplementation of L-glutamine (4 - 8mM) and sodium bicarbonate (2.3g/L) for pH adjustment prior to use.
- CDPro CHO-3 is made without hypoxanthine and thymidine to support DHFR amplified systems.For other applications, HT supplementation is required prior to use.
- L-glutamine level must be considered in fed batch or perfusion model or your cells are sensitive to ammonia which is more likely generated in presence of high concentration of glutamine.
- Formulated without phenol red to avoid estrogen-like effects of phenol red.
Cell Culture Conditions:
Standard cell culture conditions of growing CHO cells in CDPro CHO-3 medium are 36 to 38°C in a humidified air of 5-8% CO2. Under aseptic and cultivation conditions, cell culture vessel can be shaker flask, spinner flask and Wave or any other stirred bioreactors. Shaker flask volume can be from 125mL to 1000mL with approximate 20% to 30% working volume in suspension, and an orbital shaker platform rotating at 115 to 150 rpm is recommended. Loosen caps of flasks or use with vented caps for gas exchange is required for high density cell growth. Avoid overexposure of cultures to light.
|Catalog #||Product Name||Descriptions|
|CM-1221||CDPro CHO-1 Medium||Specially designed for transfected CHO cells|
|CM-1222||CDPro CHO-2 Medium||Specially designed for CHO-K1,CHO-S and GS CHO|
|CM-1224||PFPro CHO-1 Medium||Specially designed for DHFR deficient CHO cells|
|CM-1225||PFPro CHO-2 Medium||Easy adaptation CHO medium(coming soon)|
|CF-1220||CD Feed CHO MAX-1||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|
|CF-1221||CD Feed CHO MAX-2||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|