CDPro HM-1 Medium, Powder
CDPro HM-1 Medium is specifically designed and optimized for recombinant myelomas cells (NS0, SP20) as well as mouse hybridoma cells for antibody expression and production. It is also an idea choice when customer have established cell line using serum contained medium and want shift to a chemically defined culture environment for further process development. CDPro HM-1 medium is suitable for cell culture process of pilot and commercial scale production of antibody. CDPro HM-1 is an animal origin-free, chemically defined medium that contains no proteins, polypeptides, hydrolysates, or components of unknown composition.
- Designed for suspension and stationary culture of hybridoma and myeloma cells
- Support for antibody production
- Low osmolality characteristics facilitate fed batch process development and optimization
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|1X||Hybridoma||Powder||Serum Free||Low||No||Suspension Culture||No|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Protein-Free, Chemically Defined;Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only.||18 months|
|Catalog #||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1241-11||CDPro HM-1 Medium||10L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1241-12||CDPro HM-1 Medium||50L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1241-13||CDPro HM-1 Medium||1000L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
- CDPro HM-1 requires supplementation of L-glutamine (4 - 6 mM) and sodium bicarbonate (2.3 g/L) for pH adjustment prior to use for non-GS selection system.
- CDPro HM-1 is made without cholesterol, it should be added when a cholesterol-dependent cultures is performed.
- L-glutamine level must be considered in fed batch or perfusion model or your cells are sensitive to ammonia which is more likely generated in presence of high concentration of glutamine.
- Formulated without phenol red to avoid estrogen-like effects of phenol red.
Cell Culture Conditions:
Standard cell culture conditions of growing hybridoma or other myeloma cells in CDPro HM-1 medium are 36 to 38°C in a humidified air of 5-8% CO2. Under aseptic and cultivation conditions, cell culture vessel can be shaker flask, spinner flask and Wave or any other stirred bioreactors. Shaker flask volume can be from 125 mL to 1000 mL with approximate 20% to 30% working volume in suspension, and an orbital shaker platform rotating at 115 to 150 rpm is recommended. Loosen caps of flasks or use with vented caps for gas exchange is required for high density cell growth. Avoid overexposure of cultures to light.
|Catalog #||Product Name||Descriptions|
|CM-1221||CDPro CHO-1 Medium, powder||Specially designed for transfected CHO cells|
|CM-1222||CDPro CHO-2 Medium, powder||Specially designed for CHO-K1,CHO-S and GS CHO|
|CM-1231||CDPro 293-1 Medium, powder||Specially designed for 293 cell culture for virus production|
|CM-1256||CD 293 TGE Medium, powder||Serum free medium for transient transfection|
|CF-1220||CD Feed CHO MAX-1, powder||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|
|CF-1221||CD Feed CHO MAX-2, powder||Concentrated supplement for fed batch process|