SFPro VP-1 Medium (1X), Liquid
SFPro VP-1 Medium is a proprietary, ultra-low protein, serum free medium specifically developed for adherent, suspension culture of Vero, BHK-21 and MDCK cells. SFPro VP-1 medium is suitable for growing virus in cell culture environment from bench top to commercial scale.
SFPro VP-1 is specifically formulated for use with:
- Adherent cell culture in T-flask, cell factory and cell dishes
- Suspension culture of BHK-21 cells in large scale
- Micro- and Macro-carrier based cell culture in spinner flask or bioreactor
- Support Vero, BHK-21 and MDCK cell culture
- Ultra-low protein medium
- Support both adherent and suspension cell culture as well as micro-carrier based process
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
- Extensive support by cell culture expert
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|Liquid||Serum Free||Low||No||Adherent / Suspension||Yes|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only.||18 months|
|Catalog #||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1151-11||SFPro VP-1, 1X, Liquid||1000mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1151-12||SFPro VP-1, 1X, Liquid||6X1000mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1151-13||SFPro VP-1, 1X, Liquid||10L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
- SFPro 293-1 requires supplementation of L-glutamine or Ala-Gln dipeptide prior to use.
- L-glutamine level must be considered in fed batch or perfusion model or your cells are sensitive to ammonia which is more likely generated in presence of high concentration of glutamine.
- Sequential adaptation may need when shift your cells from serum contained process.
Adaptation of Cultures
- If shift directly from a serum-contained medium to SFPro VP-1, the initial cell seeding density should be 1.5 to 2x that used with serum contained cultures for the first 2-3 passages.
- Roller Bottle and Micro-carrier Culture: Due to the absence of attachment factors, cell attachment process in SFPro VP-1 is longer than in serum-contained media. The rotational speed of the roller bottles should not exceed 0.25 to 0.30 rpm during the first 24 hours. Conditions of seeding densities and attachment for micro-carrier cultures need to optimized to specific cell line and process.
|Catalog #||Product Name||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1131-11||CDPro 293-1 Medium||500mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1131-12||CDPro 293-1 Medium||1000mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|
|CM-1131-13||CDPro 293-1 Medium||10L||at +2-8℃, in dark||RT|