Thanks for your inquiry. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to process your request.
SPD-C52H1 200ug S protein RBD, His Tag (MALS verified)Recommended application: Detect total antibodies by double antigen sandwich method (detection)
SPD-C52H2 200ug S protein RBD, His Tag (MALS verified)Recommended application: Detect IgG/IgM by capture method
SPD-C5251 200ug S protein RBD, Mouse IgG2a Fc TagRecommended application: Detect total antibodies by double antigen sandwich method (capture)
S1N-C52H2 200ug S1 protein, His Tag (MALS verified)Recommended application: Detect IgG/IgM by capture method
S2N-C52H2 200ug S2 protein, His TagRecommended application: Detect IgG/IgM by capture method
NUN-C5221 200ug Nucleocapsid protein, His TagRecommended application: Detect IgG/IgM by capture method
These products are supplied as sterile liquid solution without trehalose and shipped frozen with dry ice, and the shipping fee is 500 US dollar if you are not located in the US. The cost can be waived if you provide your shipping courier account.
Please fill in your courier name and account below. If you don’t have it, please fill in NA and we will charge the blue ice shipping fee.
Would you like to share test result with ACRO? ACRO will only use the data for internal use.
We supply the antibodies in either the lyophilized or the liquid form. These free samples for trial were lyophilized with trehalose added. They are good to ship under room temperature and shipping cost is waived. If you need the liquid one without trehalose, please leave us a message.
1. Targeted customers: Researchers working on COVID-19 diagnostics.
2. Customers from the same group of one company can apply only once. Please don't submit the form multiple times.
3. The feedback on the trial is needed in one month after receiving the samples.
4. Delivery Fee: The delivery fee will be waived for destinations in domestic United States. For the destinations outside U.S., please check our shipping cost policy. However, the cost can be waived if your courier account is provided (preferentially FedEx).
5. ACROBiosystems reserve all rights for final explanation.
Thank you for your understanding.
Tel：+1 800-810-0816 (US & Canada)
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.