1. Drug type: Monoclonal antibody;
2. Mechanism: The tumor inhibition mechanism of this project is to regulate the function of key immune cells responding to cancer cells, such as stimulating and activating effector T cells(mainly stimulating CD8+ T cells to produce INFγ), NKT and APCs(such as macrophage) to selectively kill the cancer cells;
3. Indications: Tumors such as breast cancer,bladder cancer, NSCLC,DLBCL;
4. Research phase: Pre-IND application ;
5. Research progress: The following studies have been completed:Affinity, in vitro and in vivo functional validation, in vitro pharmacodynamics,in vivo pharmacodynamics and toxicology,CMC development.The highest expression level of stable cell line was 6g/L.
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.