(43% higher than anti-PD-1)
1. Asset type：Antagonizing TSP1/CD36 Polypeptide.
2. Dosage form: Injection or Nebulization.
3. Mechanism of action：TGF-β1 is a central player in fibrosis and cancer diseases. TSP1, a multi-functional matricellular ECM, is upregulated expression in tissue injury and repair. TSP1 binds to CD36, and then binding to latent TGF-β complex converts latent TGF-β to its biologically active form through a non-proteolytic mechanism. TSP1 binding to CD36 was required for TGF-β activation. HTPEP-001 peptide competitively binds to TSP1 to block the binding of TSP1 and CD36，leading to inhibit TGF-β1 activation.
4. Indication：Progressive Fibrosis Interstitial Lung Disease (PF-ILD), Solid Tumor. Note：PF-ILD: Including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), connective tissue disease-related interstitial lung disease (CTD-ILD), pneumoconiosis, Sarcoidosis, viral infectious interstitial lung disease with progression of pulmonary fibrosis.
5. Research phase: IND Approval in China.
6. Research progress：
1) The pre-clinical pharmacodynamics study has been completed. Compared with nintedanib in rats induced fibrosis by bleomycin, HTPEP-001 displays obvious better therapeutic effect for IPF than Nintedanib.
2) The pre-clinical study in rats, beagles and cynomolgus monkey have been completed. They show no obvious adverse effects, and HTPEP-001 possessing the margin of safety about 100 folds that is significantly better than nintedanib.
3) Manufacturing of the HTPEP-001 is a stable and highly qualified process, formulations of both inhalation and infusion solutions are well characterized and controlled.
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.