(43% higher than anti-PD-1)
1. Asset type：Antagonizing TSP1/CD36 Polypeptide.
2. Dosage form: Injection or Nebulization.
3. Mechanism of action：TGF-β1 is a central player in fibrosis and cancer diseases. TSP1, a multi-functional matricellular ECM, is upregulated expression in tissue injury and repair. TSP1 binds to CD36, and then binding to latent TGF-β complex converts latent TGF-β to its biologically active form through a non-proteolytic mechanism. TSP1 binding to CD36 was required for TGF-β activation. HTPEP-001 peptide competitively binds to TSP1 to block the binding of TSP1 and CD36，leading to inhibit TGF-β1 activation.
4. Indication：Progressive Fibrosis Interstitial Lung Disease (PF-ILD), Solid Tumor. Note：PF-ILD: Including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), connective tissue disease-related interstitial lung disease (CTD-ILD), pneumoconiosis, Sarcoidosis, viral infectious interstitial lung disease with progression of pulmonary fibrosis.
5. Research phase: IND Approval in China.
6. Research progress：
1) The pre-clinical pharmacodynamics study has been completed. Compared with nintedanib in rats induced fibrosis by bleomycin, HTPEP-001 displays obvious better therapeutic effect for IPF than Nintedanib.
2) The pre-clinical study in rats, beagles and cynomolgus monkey have been completed. They show no obvious adverse effects, and HTPEP-001 possessing the margin of safety about 100 folds that is significantly better than nintedanib.
3) Manufacturing of the HTPEP-001 is a stable and highly qualified process, formulations of both inhalation and infusion solutions are well characterized and controlled.
ComboX™ is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX™ products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokines including IL families, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. These products are HEK293 expressed and nearly in authentic structure, high purity and bioactivity, cell based assay/SPR/BLI verified.
To support preclinical/clinical immunogenicity and PK analysis, ACROBiosystems has developed a series of high-affinity anti-idiotypic antibodies. Our pipeline covers five hot targets including adalimum*b, rituxim*b, cetuxim*b, trastuzum*b, and bevacizum*b.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.