1. Clear MoA.
(1) CD19 is expressed on normal B cells, but it is not found on hematopoietic stem cells, and other healthy tissues.
(2) CD19 is expressed on nearly all B-cell malignancies: including ALL, CLL, many NHL (>95%).
(3) Long-lived plasma cells produce autoantibodies, lack CD20 but majority express CD19.
(Clin Cancer Res. 2011;17(20):6448-6458. doi:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-11-0485)
2. High affinity with native CD19 antigen on cell surface.
3. Cross binding with Cyno (but low affinity).
4. High efficacy of anti-cancer and reversing autoimmune disease in-vitro and in-vivo.
5. High stability and good drug ability.
1. Asset type: CD19 mAb
2. Modality: ADCP, CDC maintained, and ADCC enhanced fully human antibody
3. Indication: Autoimmune diseases/ B cell malignancies
4. Research phase: Apply for IND
5. Research progress：
1. Cell bank construction finished.
2. Preparation development and purification method development have been completed.
3. The in vivo and in vitro antitumor efficacy of CD19 mAb is comparable to the Uplizna and Monjuvi.
4. CD19 mAb and Uplizna showed similar efficiency in reversing autoimmune disease.
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.