1. Clear MoA.
(1) B7H3 is high expressed on differentiated tumor cells and cancer initiating cells, which plays a major role in cancer metastasis and recurrence, but has restricted distribution in normal tissues.
(2) PD-L1×B7H3 bsAb can simultaneously block both PD1/PDL1 and B7H3 pathways.
(3) When combined with PD-1 antibody, competitor’s B7H3 molecule (MGA271) showed superior efficacy to PD-1 antibody in PD-L1 low tumors.
2. Strong global competitiveness. There is no report of B7H3×PD-L1 bispecific antibody being developed.
3. B7H3×PD-L1 bsAb has enhanced T cells and ADCC activities.
4. B7H3×PD-L1 bsAb showed anti-tumor efficacy superior to mAb or combination therapies, or MGA271 in mouse xenograft models.
5. Low toxicity: MTD ≥ 100 mg/kg in cynomolgus monkeys.
6. Excellent stability and developability.
1. Asset type: B7H3×PD-L1 bsAb
2. Modality: BsAb, potentially "first-in-class"
3. Indication: B7H3 + and PD-L1 +/low cancer
4. Research phase: CMC development
5. Research progress：
1) B7H3×PD-L1 bsAb showed high purity, excellent stability and developability.
2) CMC studies have been completed.
3) B7H3×PD-L1 bsAb’s anti-tumor activities were superior to combination therapies and MGA271(a B7H3 mAb in PhaseⅡ) in animal xenograft model.
4) Pre-toxicity study in cynomolgus monkeys has been completed.
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.