1. Binds to human CD47 on a novel epitope.
2. Better neutralization ability and anti-tumor efficacy than Hu5F9.
3. Shows great potential in combination with anti-PD-1 therapies .
4. Low erythrocyte binding and cause no hemagglutination in vitro.
5. In acute and chronic GLP toxicity studies in cynomolgus monkeys, DS003 did not cause anaemia or thrombopenia.
1. Asset type: Humanized recombinant CD47 Monoclonal Antibody
2. Indication: Hematologic tumors, solid tumors
3. Research phase: IND approval is expected
4. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
5. Research progress：
1) Erythrocyte binding and hemagglutination assay was completed. The asset showed low erythrocyte binding and did not cause hemagglutination of human erythrocytes in vitro.
2) Monkey single/ multiple dose toxicity studies were completed. The asset did not cause anaemia or thrombopenia.
3) The stable cell line of the asset has been established in CHO host cells with commercial license.
4) IND approval is expected in the 3rd quarter of 2022.
ComboX™ is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX™ products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokines including IL families, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. These products are HEK293 expressed and nearly in authentic structure, high purity and bioactivity, cell based assay/SPR/BLI verified.
To support preclinical/clinical immunogenicity and PK analysis, ACROBiosystems has developed a series of high-affinity anti-idiotypic antibodies. Our pipeline covers five hot targets including adalimum*b, rituxim*b, cetuxim*b, trastuzum*b, and bevacizum*b.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.