1. Clear MoA.
CD40 is a cell-surface member of the TNF receptors superfamily. CD40 is extensively expressed on APC. Upon activation, CD40 can license dendritic cells to promote antitumor T cell activation and re-educate macrophages to destroy tumor stroma. anti-CD40 IgG subclass binds both activating S(hFcγRIIA) and inhibitory (hFcγRIIB) IgG receptors. Anti-CD40 can only have anti-tumor effects when it selectively binds to FcyRⅡB.
2. Excellent preclinical efficacy:
(1) Cross with human and rhesus monkeys, not with mouse/ rats.
(2) No immunotoxicity: no ADCC activity, lower CDC activity than APX004M.
(3) Higher tumor-killing activity and higher immune memory effect than RO7009789 and APX005M in vivo.
(4) Excellent safety: MTD= 30 mg/kg in rhesus monkeys; Plasma cytokine concentrations (IFNγ, TNFα, IL6, IL1β, IL2, IL4) were not abnormally increased after mAb administration.
3. Excellent PhaseⅠclinical result:
(1) No DLTs or SAEs observed in the dosages tested (0.01mg/kg through 0.1mg/kg).
(2) One patient with metastatic melanoma treated with a low dose (0.03 mg/kg) of the CD40 mAb achieved SD.
4. Good market potential:
It is estimated that the number of new pancreatic cancer patients worldwide will reach 486,300 in 2028, and the pancreatic cancer drug market will reach US$4.1 billion.
1. Asset type: CD40 mAb
2. Indication: Advanced solid tumors
4. Research phase: Phase 1
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress：
1) Completed preclinical development
2) Phase I clinical trials were initiated to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and efficacy of candidate antibodies for advanced malignancies.
ComboX™ is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX™ products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokines including IL families, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. These products are HEK293 expressed and nearly in authentic structure, high purity and bioactivity, cell based assay/SPR/BLI verified.
To support preclinical/clinical immunogenicity and PK analysis, ACROBiosystems has developed a series of high-affinity anti-idiotypic antibodies. Our pipeline covers five hot targets including adalimum*b, rituxim*b, cetuxim*b, trastuzum*b, and bevacizum*b.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.