1. Clear MoA.
(1) CLDN 18.2 is a tight-junction protein, and typically buried in gastric mucosa. Anti-CLDN 18.2 macromolecular drugs can not bind to it due to cell tight junction function in normal tissues.
(2) CLDN 18.2 is highly expressed in some cancer, such as gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer. And these cancer cells’ connection is so loose that anti-CLDN 18.2 mAb can bind to it.
(3) CLDN 18.2 is a promising target among HER-2 negative gastric cancer patients, not only on high selectivity, but also on population prevalence.
2. Excellent preclinical efficacy:
(1) Cross with human, mouse, monkeys.
(2) CLDN 18.2 mAb had high affinity in vitro. It is more effective than IMAB362 in many cancer cell models.
(3) High affinity in vivo.
(4) Excellent safety: MTD = 400 mg/kg, HNSTD = 100 mg/kg in monkeys. No dose-dependent AEs have been identified in monkeys and mouse. Plasma cytokine concentrations(IFNγ, TNFα, IL6, IL10, IL2 ) were not abnormally increased after mAb administration.
3. Excellent PhaseⅠclinical result:
CLDN 18.2 mAb was well-tolerated for the 0.3mg/kg through 20mg/kg Q3W as no DLTs were observed.
4. Good market potential:
It is estimated that the number of new pancreatic cancer patients worldwide will reach 486,300 in 2028, and the pancreatic cancer drug market will reach US$4.1 billion; the global new gastric cancer patients will reach 1.1 million, and the gastric cancer drug market will reach US$4.4 billion.
1. Asset type: Claudin18.2 mAb
2. Indication: Gastric cancer, Pancreatic cancer
4. Research phase: Phase 1
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress：
(1) Completed preclinical development
(2) Phase I clinical trials are ongoing to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and efficacy of candidate antibodies for advanced malignancies.
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.