1. Clear MoA.
1) CLDN18.2 is a tight-junction protein, and is typically buried in gastric mucosa. But anti-CLDN18.2 macromolecular drugs can not bind to it due to cell tight junction function in normal tissues.
2) CLDN18.2 is highly expressed in some cancer, such as gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer and lung cancer.
3) CLDN18.2 positive cancer cells’ connection is loose. So it makes antibodies more easily bind to the CLDN18.2.
2. Address unmet clinical needs:
1) CLDN18.2 is a promising target among HER-2 negative gastric cancer, not only on high selectivity, but also on population prevalence. Besides, the survival period of patients diagnosed with solid cancer such as gastric cancer is too short. The present medicine can’t improve patients’ benefits.
2) Many cancers are low immunogenicity, such as pancreatic cancer, which has few or no CD8+ T cells around the tumor cell or in the tumor microenvironment. Anti-PD1/PD-L1 is not effective for treating those tumors, but CLDN18.2 × CD8+ T bsAb can increase CD8+ T cells to treat them.
3. CLDN18.2 × CD8+ T bsAb has a high affinity. Its affinity is higher than IMAB362.
4. High tumor-killing activity in vitro
5. High tumor-killing activity in vivo
1) BsAb shows significant in vivo efficacy at a low dose (0.1 mpk)
2) The efficacy lasts for more than 24 days, only given two doses (0.1 mpk) on day 1 and day 3.
6. T1/2=40 h
1. Asset type: Claudin18.2×CD8+ T bsAb
2. Indication: gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, lung cancer
3. Modality: bsAb, FIC target CD8+ T cells in TME
4. Research phase: Phase 1
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress：
1. The phase 1 trial in advanced solid tumors is ongoing (accelerated titration starting from 0.01 mpk combined with a BOIN design).
2. In the expansion part, two cohorts of 10 CLDN18.2+ pancreatic cancer patients are planned for the treatment of bsAb alone or bsAb in combination with chemotherapy.
3. CLDN18.2 × CD8+ T bsAb has great tumor-killing activity both in CT26 cell-bearing model and tumor recurrence model.
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.