1. Completely new mechanism of action：
(1) Activation of the 5-HT1F receptor could inhibit the release of CGRP, thus preventing vasodilation.
(2) Activation of the Aδ5-HT1F receptor could hyperpolarize the Aδnerve fibers and inhibit nerve transmission, thus preventing pain signaling.
(3) It has no effect on 5-HT1B/1D receptor and is safer for patients with cardiovascular disease, could benefit for patients with the low response to triptans (40%).
2. Pre-clinical research：
(1) Better activity and high selectivity (in vitro): the affinity of 5-HT1F is stronger than that of lasmiditan in vitro, and EC50 is equivalent to that of lasmiditan. High selectivity target 5-HT1F (the affinity with 1A, 1B, 2A, and 2C is much lower than that with 1F).
(2) Better results shown in animal models (in vivo): (1) The pharmacodynamics of migraine model in rats induced by electrical stimulation of trigeminal ganglion showed that the compound could significantly inhibit dural protein extravasation and c-fos expression in trigeminal caudate nucleus. (2) Efficacy studies on CGRP release induced by KCl showed that the compound could significantly inhibit the release of CGRP in dura and trigeminal caudate nucleus. (3) Efficacy of capsaicin-induced migraine in rats showed that the compound could significantly inhibit middle meningeal artery vascular dilatation. (4) In addition, efficacy studies on the tension of rabbit saphenous vein ring showed that the compound had no obvious effect on the contraction of rabbit saphenous vein ring.
3. Bright Market Prospects：
(1) The incidence of migraine in European and American countries is 10%–15%, and the incidence of migraine in China is about 9.3%.
(2) Global migraine medicine sales increased significantly in recent years, with foreign markets 2020 sales of $4.503 billion, up 27%. According to analysts, the migraine drug market is expected to grow significantly in the next few years to more than $11 billion.
1. Asset type: 5-HT1F agonist
2. Indication: Migraine
3. Research phase: Phase 1
4. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
5. Research progress：
1. Clinical Phase 1 is ongoing
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.