1. The urgent need of RET G810-mut inhibitor.
(1) RET is activated by RET mutations and fusions in several cancers, including thyroid, lung, breast and colon carcinoma.
(2) Pralsetinib and Selpercatinib are effective against the RET V804L/M gatekeeper mutants. However, adaptive mutations that cause resistance at the solvent front RET G810 residue have been found, pointing to the need for the development of the next-generation of RET-specific TKIs.
(3) It is urgent to develop RET inhibitor against the solvent front mutation RET G810, developed as on-target resistance to selpercatinib and pralsetinib.
2. High selective RET inhibitor.
Selectivity at the cellular level shows: The asset > 10-fold selective vs. FGFR2 and > 30-fold selective vs. VEGFR2, FGFR1, FGFR3-4, KIT and FLT3.
3. Excellent RET inhibitory activity in vivo.
(1) The anti-tumor effect of the asset is better than that of LOXO-292 in patient-derived human RET fusion colorectal cancer model intracranially implanted in nude mice.
(2) Asset showed higher concentration in brain tissue comparing to LOXO-292 in vivo.
(3) The anti-tumor effect is significantly better than LOXO-292 in BAF3-KIF5B-RET-G810S tumor allografts and intracranial tumor Xenograft.
4. Good safety
(1) The margin of exposure of the asset reaches approximately 64 times estimated with MRHD, and approximately 714 times estimated with the pharmacodynamics model.
(2) hERG IC50>10 μM, lower risk of prolongation of QT interval.
(3) No abnormality was observed in the cardiovascular, respiratory and central nervous systems.
(4) No genotoxicity.
1. Asset type: RET high selective inhibitor
2. Indication: NSCLC, Medullary thyroid cancer, Thyroid cancer
3. Modality: Small molecular
4. Research phase: Phase 1
5. Patent: Filed in 2019
6. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
7. Research progress：
(1) Phase 1 trials, the patent has been filed.
(2) BAF3-KIF5B-RET-G810S inhibitory activity in vivo.
(3) Good safety in preclinical study.
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.