1. Serotonin transporters(SERTs) and serotonin 5-HT1A are occupied after administration of Serotonin Partial Agonist Reuptake Inhibitor(SPARI) .
2. Serotonin level increases initially in the somatodendritic areas of the serotonin neuron due to the blockage of the serotonin transporter (SERTs).
3. After increment of serotonin in the somatodendritic areas of the serotonin neuron, somatodendritic 5-HT1A autoreceptors de-sensitize or down-regulate.
4. As a result of the somatodendritic receptors’ down-regulation, inhibition of impulse flow in the serotonin neuron never exists. Therefore, serotonin is released in the axon terminal when the neuronal impulse flow restarted.
1. Asset type: SSRI & Partial 5-HT1A Agonist
2. Indication: Depression
3. Modality: Small molecular
4. Research phase: Phase II/ III
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress：
(1) Compared with the benchmark molecule Vilazodone, this asset demonstrated a better clinical PK profile at the same dose level. And based on the BBB data in animals, the concentration of this asset in human CSF will be much higher than that of Vilazodone. Phase I clinical results showed that the incidence of gastrointestinal side effects was lower than that from Vilazodone.
(2) Phase III clinical research is ongoing in China.
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.