1. Novel strategy for anti-PD-1/PD-L1 treatment resistance
Banta, Karl L et al. “Mechanistic convergence of the TIGIT and PD-1 inhibitory pathways necessitates co-blockade to optimize anti-tumor CD8+ T cell responses.” Immunity vol. 55,3 (2022): 512-526.
(1) Despite the great clinical success of immune checkpoint inhibitors, approximately 70% of patients still exhibit ineffective and adaptive resistance in PD-1/PD-L1 blockade anti-tumor therapy.
(2) TIGIT is an inhibitory receptor, mainly expressed on NK cells and activated T cells and Treg cells. Dual blockade retains the pharmacodynamic activity of PD-1 inhibitors and inhibits the signal of TIGIT simultaneously, which synergistically enhances the efficacy. PD-1×TIGIT BsAb can be a strategy to overcome PD-1/PD-L1 blockade anti-tumor therapy resistance.
2. Asset binds to PD-1 and TIGIT simultaneously.
The asset is able to block both PD-1/PD-L1 pathway and TIGIT/CD155 pathway in vitro.
3. Excellent anti-tumor efficacy.
(1) The asset shows enhanced SEB-induced-INF-γ secretion compared with Keytruda (anti-PD-1 mAb) and Tiragolumab (anti-TIGIT mAb) combination therapy, which remains more T cell activation.
(2) The asset showed superior antitumor activity compared to the combination of Keytruda and Tiragolumab in vivo.
4. Good safety in preclinical study.
Cynomolgus monkeys were administered 3 weekly doses of 25 or 50 mg/kg of asset.
✓ All animals were survived.
✓ No toxicologically significant abnormalities were observed.
✓ NOAEL dose: 50 mg/kg.
1. Asset type: PD-1×TIGIT BsAb
2. Indication: Advanced solid tumor
4. Research phase: Preclinical
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress:
1. Preclinical stage
2. Anti-tumor efficacy in preclinical study
3. Good safety
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.