|TAT-K004-C01||Streptavidin pre-coated Plate||1plate|
|TAT-K004-C02||Biotinylated TIGIT Protein||10ug|
|TAT-K004-C03||Human Anti-TIGIT antibody||10ug|
|TAT-K004-C04||HRP-anti-human IgG, Fc antibody||10ug|
Upon receipt, please store the lyophilized products at -20℃. After reconstitution, the stock solution should be kept at -70℃. Upon receipt, please store the plate at Room Temperature, and please store the buffer at -20℃.
Try to avoid more than 3 freeze thaw cycles.
Your experiment will only have 5 simple steps:
1. Coat the plate with Biotinylated TIGIT protein. Block and wash the plate.
2. Add samples to the plate, and use human anti-TIGIT antibody as control. Incubate and wash the plate.
3. Add the diluted secondary HRP-anti-human IgG, Fc antibody to the plate and incubate.
4. Wash the plate and then add TMB or other colorimetric HRP substrate.
5. Stop the substrate reaction by adding the diluted acid. Read OD at 450 nm, which reflects the amount of antibody bound.
ACROBiosystems has developed a series of critical reagents for COVID-19 vaccine development and evaluation,including proteins, antibodies and kits. These featured products are suitable for IgG/M antibody titer detection, neutralizing antibody titer detection and antigen titer detection.
High quality SARS-CoV-2 S protein, S1 protein and human ACE2 protein based on the human cell expression platform of HEK293.
ACROBiosystems has developed a serial of high-quality antigen and antibody reagents, including super stable trimeric S protein, S RBD, S1, S2, N proteins mainly expressed by HEK 293 and paired antibodies with outstanding sensitivity verified by inactivated virus samples.
ACROBiosystems has developed a series of kit products using its high-quality SARS-CoV-2 antigen proteins to improve the efficiency of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines development.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.