1. Drug type: Double antibody fusion protein;
2. Mechanism: three mechanisms in treating tumors: a) combining the immune checkpoint PD-1 and PD-L1 to break tumor suppressed immune system; b) combining CTLA-4 to inhibit Treg cell, silmilar to anti CTLA-4 drug Ipilimumab; c) combining CD28 to activate T cells;
3. Indications: Solid tumors such as lung cancer, gastric carcinoma, esophagus cancer, cervical cancer;
4. Research phase: Pre-clinical, CMC developing;
5. Research progress: Completed double antibody construction and modification, affinity determination and in vitro functional validation. The highest expression level was 2.6g/L..
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.