ACROBiosystems is proud to speak and sponsor Technology Networks “Cell and Gene Therapy.”
This inaugural event will showcase recent advances in the development of cell and gene therapies and the opportunities they provide for the treatment of disease and injury. Focus will be given to cancer immunotherapies and vaccines, stem cells, vector technologies and examples of genetic modification to treat a range of conditions.
This online symposium will cover:
• Homologous recombination-based genome editing
• Hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell gene therapy
• Drug-adapted cancer cell lines as preclinical resistance models
• Cell therapy research and development products and services
• Stem cell-based tools and processes for regenerative medicine
• Enhancing the function of Tregs using cell therapies
• Ultrarapid development of safe and effective pandemic vaccines
• In-process measurements of critical quality attributes of CAR-T
Don’t miss ACRO’s talk!
Topic:Products & Services Across Cell Therapy Research & Development
Speaker:Tracy Zhao, Field Application Scientist
Abstract:There are many different types of cancer therapies in the clinical space, and Immunotherapies are a novel one. A subsection of immunotherapies is cell therapy, modify immune cells to have better effects and safety. ACRO offers multiple types of products. Including beads, cytokines, target proteins, antibodies, ELISA kits, etc. To support each phase of your cell therapy journey. Our products promote the efficacy of cell therapy and potency, preserving research budgets.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.