The lysis buffer is for rapid extraction of virus antigen from virus cultures, swab or saliva specimens, and other compatible samples. This product can improve virus lysis efficiency and accuracy of antigen detection. It is suitable for various diagnostic technology platform, i.e., colloidal gold immunoassay, immunofluorescence chromatography, chemiluminescence. This product is not suitable for ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay).
Samples should be sent to the laboratory and treated with lysis buffer as soon as possible after collection. If long-distance transportation is needed, dry ice or other methods of refrigeration are recommended for preservation of the samples.
If the processed sample cannot be immediately tested, please store the sample at 2 to 8 °C for 2 days; -20°C for 3 months; or -70°C for long term storage. Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
1. Treatment of swab samples
1）Place the extraction tube on the workbench and add the lysis buffer to the extraction tube (150μL to 250μL for each sample).
2) Insert the swab into the extraction tube which contains extraction reagent. Roll the swab for a minimum of 5 times while pressing its head against the bottom and side of the extraction tube to release the antigen. Keep the swab in the tube for 1 min.
3) To drain the swab as much as possible, remove the swab while squeezing the wall of the tube to extract the liquid from the swab. The liquid extraction will be used as test sample [Dispose the swab as per biohazard waste disposal guidelines].
4) Perform antigen detection test for the treated swab specimens.
2. Treatment of virus cultures
1) Add lysis buffer to the inactivated virus culture.
2)To fully lyse the virus, incubate the virus culture in lysis buffer for at least 5 mins.
3) Perform antigen detection test for the treated virus culture.
The product is shipped at room temperature. Upon receipt, please store the buffer at room temperature away from light. Before use, make sure the buffer is at room temperature.
This product is stable for up to 1 year from the date of receipt at room temperature (4°C～30°C).
Price(USD) : $10.00
Price(USD) : $100.00
Price(USD) : $500.00
Price(USD) : $900.00
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.