Offering SPR-BLI Services - Proteins provided for free! Get your basement membrane extract free sample to test now!
Time Limited Offer: Welcome Gift for New Customers ! Shipping Price Reduction for EU Regions
Three Pre-Stained Color
Neat, Bright and Well-distributed Bands
More Accurate Molecular Weight Position
The product is shipped with blue ice. Upon receipt, store it immediately at -20°C for long term storage.
This product is stable after storage at:
-20°C for up to three years or 4°C for up to two months.
1. Thaw the product at room temperature for a few minutes to dissolve precipitated solids. Do not boil!
2. Mix gently, but thoroughly, to ensure the solution is homogeneous.
3. Load the following volumes of the product on an SDS-PAGE:
– 3-5 μL per well for mini gel
– 5-10 μL per well for large gel
Use the same volumes for Western blot. The loading volumes listed above are recommended for gels with a thickness of 0.75-1.0 mm. The loading volume should be doubled for 1.5 mm thick gels.
|Number of Bands||10|
|Size Range||8 to 180 kDa|
|Stain Type||3 colors: Blue, Orange, Green|
|Molecular Weight||180, 130, 100, 72, 55, 43, 33, 25, 17, 8 kDa|
|Quantity||2 x 250 ul, 10 x 250 ul|
|System Type||SDS-PAGE, Western Blot|
1. This product has been prepared in 1× SDS-PAGE loading buffer and can be used directly without boiling, diluting and adding reducing agent.
2. Longer transfer times or higher transfer voltages may be required for Western blot of large (>100 kDa) proteins.
3. Don’t add SDS to transfer buffer. If SDS must be used, the concentration should not exceed 0.02-0.04%.
4. In low-percentage gels (< 10 %), the low-molecular weight proteins in the ladder may migrate with the dye front.
5. Pre-stained proteins can have different mobilities in various SDS-PAGE-buffer systems. However, they are suitable for approximate molecular weight determination when calibrated against unstained standards in the same system. See the table provided for migration patterns in different electrophoresis conditions.
6. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.
SDS-PAGE band profile of the Star Ribbon Pre-stained Protein Marker
The apparent molecular weight of each protein (kDa) has been determined by calibration of each protein against an unstained protein ladder in specific electrophoresis conditions. Migration patterns were determined using commercial precast mini gels.
Please contact us via TechSupport@acrobiosystems.com if you have any question on this product.
Price(USD) : $110.00
Price(USD) : $460.00
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.